Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love ice cream.  But I love the high calorie, rich, magical Ben&Jerry's stuff.  So I've been scooping (ha! a third of a cup is hardly a scoop) out a little of the good stuff into a tiny measuring cup.  This works just fine, I stay in my budget and get a lil taste of my favorite ice cream.  However, what's more satisfying than pretending calories are nonexistent and finishing an entire carton of ice cream?  With this you can have the best of both worlds! (This is in no way a Hannah Montana reference.)  I found this in the 4th store I tried on my fat-free cheese for the pizza hunt.  Ben&Jerry shouldn't be too worried, but Skinny Cow is surprisingly filling and very chocolatey.  Find your favorite flavor! I'm trying cookies 'n cream next.
150 cals. Yeah. Go ahead, eat the whole thing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment