Saturday, January 7, 2012

Now that I have lost those 15 pounds that were holding me back, I'm starting a new 6 week challenge for my second Freshman semester.  Abs.  I'm not talking an intense, bulky, fear me 6 pack, but just that completely flat stomach, girly abs look.  Lots of America's Next Top Model reruns and my Julianne Hough dance DVD have inspired this challenge. 


I have never in my life been called fat or considered overweight, even 15 pounds heavier I was still considered average.  However... my average self was not going to be seen in a bikini. I'm pretty modest, but come on even I want to have that "wind in your hair, I feel like a supermodel" confidence and all while sporting an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini.  


I am making myself stick to this 6 week ab building workout& hopefully at the end of next semester I'll have results to post :)  (conveniently just in time for swimsuit season)

No comments:

Post a Comment