Thursday, January 5, 2012

Secret #1: Count Your Calories!

That's it. Bottom line. This is what works.  If you keep up with the calories you eat everyday, you will get results. WARNING: This is a major eye opener to how much you eat, and how much you should eat.  I know it blew my mind.

This can get tedious and seem a bit obsessive (just ask my mom who has been putting up with me spitting out how many calories are in everything), but I pinky promise it works :) The best thing to do is download a free app to your phone that keeps up with your calories. I like MyFitnessPal and Lose it!.  
Both programs have built in weight loss plans in them.  You simply put in your current weight and your goal weight, and it calculates your daily calorie intake using a calorie calculator such as this.  click here!


This isn't even technically a "diet".  Eat whatever you want, just keep up with it and see how it adds up.  You could have five small meals a day or you know go to Chilis and eat the cajun chicken pasta (my favorite) and max out your limit in one sitting.  
Play around with it and see what is best for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment